Pests enter homes searching for food and shelter. If they find comfort in your home, it becomes their new home, too. There are a variety of types of pests that may decide to call your home their own. If you suspect pests, you shouldn’t wait to call for residential pest control washougal wa.
There are several different types of pests that may come into your home, but some of them are more common than others. Most common types of pests include:
· Mice/Rats: No one wants to share their home with a mouse or with a rat, but it ca and will happen. Mice come in through small holes in the walls. They leave behind feces which carry disease and destroy everything they come into contact with.
· Cockroaches: Cockroaches are the most common type of pest found in a home. There are a few types of species of cockroaches that can affect your home, any of them causing a mess in your home.
· Termites: It takes termites as little as two years’ time to completely destroy a home! You may not notice this pest until damage has occurred if you are not keeping a close eye on things.
· Bed Bugs: A bed bug is named accordingly, since it lives in beds, sofas, and other dark areas, coming out only at night when it is time to feast upon your blood.
· Ants: There are a few types of ants that can infest the inside and outside of a home. Some of the species of ants even bite!
It is up to you to pick up the phone and make the call to a pest control professional, but you owe it to yourself to do it sooner instead of later. The sooner this call is made, the better because you won’t deal with pests for such a lengthy amount of time.